No products in the cart.
How to Apply the Patch
How to Apply the Patch
HOW TO APPLY THE PATCH
1. Week One (for weight loss patches only) : Open two sterile packets and place 2 cotton patches (one on either side of the body) on a weathered area – like the outer arm, leg, shoulder blade. A weathered area is skin that sees the sun.
2. Wear for 3 full days then change to two new patches, place in a different spot, but can still be on the same body area.
3. Week Two and ongoing: (for all patches) From now on only wear one patch on outer arm (or where you chose to place them) – and the same as week one wear for three full days then change for a new patch.
4. Do not wear on soft areas like the belly, inner leg, or breast. Or on broken or irritated skin areas.
5. Ok to wear in the shower and swimming. Pat firmly with a towel after to dry.
6. Must be placed on clean, dry skin. Application area must be free of any lotion, moisturizer, powder, sweat or oil.
Storage: Each single patch comes in its own sterile, sealed paper envelope. Then 12 of these patches are sealed in a clear cellophane packet.
All patches come in an outer card envelope as well – you need to store them in this to keep them at full potency and stickiness.
Store in a cool, dry place, do not refrigerate. Keep away from sunlight, mobile phones, computers, and microwave ovens.
Pregnant or Nursing Mothers: Please check the ingredient list with your doctor before use.
Ingredients in your Transdermal Patch: Open any product on the Products Page to view the list of ingredients and what they are utilized for in the body.
All Nova Patches are manufactured in our sterile laboratory in Australia.
Medical disclaimer: The information provided on our websites are not intended to replace consultation or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your specific situation nor is it to be taken as medical advice or diagnosis.
If you have any medical questions about the ingredients or your symptoms, you should consult your licensed medical provider. Some herbs can interfere with medication. Do not go off prescription medication without your doctor’s knowledge and advice.
12 patches = 1 month’s supply
Change patch after 3 full days for a new patch.
Read THE WEBPAGES often and
in full, for support and guidance.
Nature gifts powerful nutrients to us in abundance.
Think of our all-natural ingredients as very good
food,made with Love & Gratitude.