No products in the cart.
Jet Lag Transdermal Patch
Jet lag occurs after air travel across several time zones. It is caused by the body’s circadian rhythms (24 hour cycle) being out of sync with the local destination time.
It is also caused by lack of oxygen and breathing in recycled air and micro-toxins.
Symptoms of jet lag are temporary and may include insomnia, irritability, indigestion, diarrhoea, vomiting or disorientation in the days following air travel.
Nova Clinic Jet Lag Transdermal Patch – Place the patch on the belly away from hair and elastic etc. at least 24 hours before you travel and wear for the same time after you arrive at your destination, then take the patch off and throw away. If symptoms persist for more than one day after you arrive wear a second patch for a week, place on the opposite side of the body.
The ingredients in the Nova Clinic homeopathic Jet Lag skin patch are obtained from herbs, weeds, wild flowers, flowers, fruits, vegetables and natural oils, rocks and salts. We will always buy organic where possible. Think of our all natural ingredients as good food.
- Food grade Epsom salts (dolomite rock salts) – helps the body to rid itself of toxins, sedate the nervous system, supply magnesium and sulphates, and to maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Homeopathic – arnica montana (Leopard’s bane) for emotional upset, travel sickness and cramps.
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) for digestive problems.
- Chamomilla (Wild chamomile) for stress and irritability.
- Ipecacuanha (Ipecac) for vomiting and diarrhoea. Calms intestinal system.
- Lycopodium (Clubmoss) for indigestion.
- Valerian- herbal sleep aid.
Transdermal patches can be worm in the shower and while swimming.
Several different patches can be worn at the same time; this is the same as taking supplements in tablet form. The patch delivers the supplements gradually and harmoniously over a 24 hour period. We also manufacture and sell from this website-