No products in the cart.
Natural Iron Plus Patch – for exhaustion, melancholy & anemia caused by iron deficiency.
Symptoms of iron deficiency:
In a nut shell Iron provides oxygen to muscles, supports metabolism, is also necessary for growth, development, normal cellular functioning, and synthesis of some hormones and connective tissue. You can feel very run down, depressed or look anemic if you are deficient in Iron. When the body is unable to get enough oxygen to the cells and tissues the body feels weak and fatigued.
Anemia is related to a problem with the hemoglobin cell that carries oxygen throughout the body and is a result of nutritional deficiency; anemia can also destroy or lose healthy red blood cells.
It is important to see a doctor for a blood test to see if you are deficient in Iron.
Ingredients in iron-patch and what they do:
1. Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate) – Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, an erythrocyte protein that transfers oxygen from the lungs to the tissues
2. Vitamin B12 (or Cobalamin) – is the largest and most complex vitamin currently known to man. A slight deficiency of vitamin B-12 can lead to anemia, fatigue, mania, and depression, while a long term deficiency can cause permanent damage to the brain and central nervous system.
3. Folic acid (folate) Vit.B9 – is required for numerous body functions including DNA synthesis and repair, cell division, and cell growth. A deficiency of folate can lead to anemia in adults.
4. Vitamin C – helps with absorption of iron.
5. Chlorophyll – Chlorophyll is almost an exact match of the red blood cells or hemoglobin in the human body. With such a unique composition, chlorophyll can serve as a substitute for red blood cells until the body is able to replenish the healthy red blood cell count.
The ingredients in the nova clinic skin patches are obtained from herbs, weeds, wild flowers, flowers, fruits, vegetables and natural oils only, we always buy organic where possible. Think of our all natural ingredients as good food.
Our herbs help you to slowly absorb nutrients; these are not pharmaceutically made drugs. The healthy way is slow and steady and works on all parts of the whole not just treating one symptom.
Several different patches can be worn at the same time; this is the same as taking supplements in tablet form. The patch delivers the nutrients gradually and harmoniously over a 24 hour period. From this website we also manufacture and sell-
Place the Nova Clinic Iron+ Patch on clean and dry skin (no oils or moisturizer on that area). Place on the belly or fatty area away from hair or where it would be rubbed by clothing. Keep the patch on for 7 days. Then remove the old patch and throw away and replace with a new patch. Place on opposite side of the body to the old one. Replace your patch on the same day each week. If you miss a week it will not cause a problem.
One pack of 12 patches will last you two plus months.
Transdermal patches can be worn in the shower and while swimming. To keep your patches potent and sticky store in envelopes provided away from direct sunlight, strong odours, microwaves and computers. Do not store in fridge.